Initial Ideas


I had to start to think about any initial idea's that I had today as our group had a meeting to mind map all our idea's and thoughts. I had a lot of idea's but it was hard to sum them up as they weren't yet clear. I liked the idea of a psychological thriller and so as a group we worked on this.

Once I had got my personal idea's together, I could tell the group of a possible plot for our project. This included a protagonist and an antagonist, there would be some conflict between the two but the audience would not yet know why. The antagonist plots to murder the protagonist, by switching the antagonists pills to something containing poison. As an audience we would not see the murder as such, but it would be more in the mind of the viewer.

The group liked this idea of not directly knowing that the murder had happened, so parts of the story would be missed out, as it is only the opening of a film, and the missing parts would be revealed later in the film. For example, we do not see the antagonist's face/expression etc. just there actions. The whole story would not yet be known.

As a group we built on this idea and came up with a narrative for our opening, I then started on a rough copy for a story board. We will continue to develop our ideas until we are satisfied with them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment