Time planning and Initial Story Board


Yesterday on the 10th of November the group got together to discuss our time management and the tasks which needed to be done, to make this easier for the whole group we decided to make a Gantt chart and check list.

I started on the Gantt chart by assigning every one a different colour so the different tasks could be coloured coded and easily refered to. I done this with the help of another member of the group, Jenny. The tasks which we have done all got marked off on the chart so we knew where we were up to.

Today we had another meeting were I continued with the story board, I completed eight sections of it which roughly show what will happen. This will not be our final story board as it is still initial ideas, and the drawings are not as clear as they could be. When it comes to making the final copy of the story board I will input and try to make our intentions as clear as possible.

I helped contribute towards naming our film and I came with the suggestion of 'The Asylum'. Other suggestions include 'The Mentalist' and 'The Institution'. The final name has not yet been decided so this is something to think about.

Overall, I think our group is working really well together and everyone is making very good suggestions. I think our project will be go well and we will all stay on task.

0 comments:

Post a Comment