Progress


Today the group had a meeting were the other three members of the group went off to take pictures for the final copy of the story board. While they were doing this I worked on my own copy of The Shinning re-make scene. I worked on my own copy as I was not able to be involved in the editing on the original. I believe this could help the group though because we can compare the two remakes and use the comparisons for our final product. For example we can see which transitions work best. I completed most of the editing but there is still a little to do, I will continue to work on this as time progresses.

I also done some research for the similar media works presentation. I looked into target audience of horror films and thriller films. This will be greatly helpful to the presentation as what I found out clearly explains the typical target audiences.

0 comments:

Post a Comment