The Shining Hallway Scene Re-make


As a group we filmed the shots necessary to complete our horror film remake. As I did not get a chance to contribute to the final edit, I created my own which is the video seen above. I think this will help me greatly when it comes to creating our final project as it is horror, like the final piece will be. Making this allowed me to use the different conventions for horror films and get a feel for how to edit them to meet the expected standards. This included things such as, filming at angles expected in horror films and using appropriate transitions.

Creating this re make will help me greatly when it comes to creating our final product as it has let me get a good feel of how to edit a film to give the typical horror conventions. It has allowed me to get good practice with using the equipment and editing software which will all contribute towards the final piece.

0 comments:

Post a Comment